Our client a major lender provides asset finance solutions across a broad range of asset classes. Financing of corporate client asset purchases using leasing product set, and financing of contract receivables. Covers SME through to Large Corporates via a nationwide team of Product Specialists.
As a Relationship Director, you will be responsible for developing new asset finance business throughout the East Midlands. This role will suit an experienced, high-energy, and self-motivated Regional Director with a proven track record of success in the UK Leasing Industry. You will have experience in a similar role, can come in and hit the ground looking, and are a team player who will fit in with the culture within the company.
- Lead & manage existing client relationships and develop new business direct with clients and through coverage engagement.
- Establish and secure asset finance opportunities to meet client and business needs
- Identifying and sustaining income sources
- Drive new business acquisition opportunities for the product in line with the strategy and prevailing policies
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business
- Develop long-term relationships with customer portfolio to maximise opportunities
- Analysis of prospects and potential transactions to decide on viability and structure of proposed transaction in the context of agreed credit parameters and the credit risk of the transaction
- Responsible for building an effective working partnership with credit colleagues to jointly agree credit risk actions and ownership of credit risk decisions
- Ensure compliance with mandatory policies and procedures relating to governance, regulatory, compliance, operational and legal risk
- Pro-actively work with colleagues across the business to mitigate ongoing risks as and when they arise and be timely in referring cases/issues to Credit and Business Support Colleagues
Please contact Catherine Jack to arrange an informal discussion 01279 713900 email@example.com