Wholesale Operations Supervisor – Vehicle Finance
Excellent salary + bonus, health insurance, pension
Working for a specialist provider of vehicle finance. This is an office-based role is key to the organisation achieving its goals and in particular administering the Wholesale loan book in a risk-controlled manner. The successful candidate will look after the company’s Wholesale Operations activities, these being:
* Administer Dealer Wholesale facilities within the company’s Wholesale Vehicle Funding platform.
* Mitigate the company’s vehicle legal title risk by administering its vehicle financial interest processes with HPI / Experian / CDL.
* Deliver associated Wholesale Operations and operational risk management services.
* Secondary education to A Level (or equivalent).
* At least three years experience within Wholesale vehicle finance.
* Knowledgeable of the holistic Wholesale vehicle finance business model and life cycle.
Your Personal Attributes:
* Able to apply a structured and flexible approach in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
* Comfortable engaging with staff at all levels within the company and at Dealerships.
* Enjoys working both collaboratively and autonomously, and applying initiative.
* Articulate, persuasive and diplomatic.
* Possesses common sense and an understanding of the company’s commercial context.
To discuss this role in more detail and receive a full job specification, please call Vicky Maynard 01279713900 or email your CV to email@example.com
Administration/Sales Support – Motor Finance
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector . Due to rapid growth they are now …
My client is looking for someone to join the Central processing unit.
*Excellent telephone communication and negotiation skills*Able to work flexible hours and …
Asset Finance Area Sales Manager (Manufacturer)
Package £65k plus car pension healthcare (and more)
London and Home Counties
Our client is a prestigious market leading manufacturer …