Wholesale Operations Supervisor – Vehicle Finance
Excellent salary + bonus, health insurance, pension
Working for a specialist provider of vehicle finance. This is an office-based role is key to the organisation achieving its goals and in particular administering the Wholesale loan book in a risk-controlled manner. The successful candidate will look after the company’s Wholesale Operations activities, these being:
* Administer Dealer Wholesale facilities within the company’s Wholesale Vehicle Funding platform.
* Mitigate the company’s vehicle legal title risk by administering its vehicle financial interest processes with HPI / Experian / CDL.
* Deliver associated Wholesale Operations and operational risk management services.
* Secondary education to A Level (or equivalent).
* At least three years experience within Wholesale vehicle finance.
* Knowledgeable of the holistic Wholesale vehicle finance business model and life cycle.
Your Personal Attributes:
* Able to apply a structured and flexible approach in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
* Comfortable engaging with staff at all levels within the company and at Dealerships.
* Enjoys working both collaboratively and autonomously, and applying initiative.
* Articulate, persuasive and diplomatic.
* Possesses common sense and an understanding of the company’s commercial context.
To discuss this role in more detail and receive a full job specification, please call Vicky Maynard 01279713900 or email your CV to email@example.com
Trainee Underwriter – Asset Finance
We are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years knowledge of the Asset Finance and Leasing Industry. You will be …
Asset/Business Finance – Operations Manager
Attractive salary bonus and great benefits
We are looking for a candidate with Operations Management within a business finance environment …
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector. Due to rapid growth they are now looking for an additional …