Senior Dealer Credit Analyst (Motor Finance)
Excellent salary and benefits negotiable, according to experience
Our client are a fast growing and dynamic employer , this is a new office-based role is key to the organisation achieving its goals and in particular building a Wholesale loan book in a risk-controlled manner. You will make comprehensive and independent assessments and recommendations on the credit risk of a portfolio of Dealers in order to manage and regulate their risk to the Company.
To do this, you will:
* Underwrite new and existing Wholesale funding facilities for a portfolio of Dealers.
* Monitor your portfolio’s in-life risk indicators and overall profile, providing ad hoc credit analysis as appropriate.
* Curate the security requirements of Dealers throughout the Dealer life cycle, ensuring credit risk is aligned to the securities that it holds.
* Provide credit analysis to support increases and decreases in Dealer exposure and loss prevention and debt recovery activities in the event of Dealer risk events or crystallised arrears.
* Degree-educated (or equivalent)
Your Skills and Experience:
* At least three years’ experience within Wholesale Vehicle Finance.
* Proven skills in the financial analysis of accounts in a Wholesale motor finance context.
* Knowledgeable of Wholesale legal contracts and associated securities.
* Experience of interpreting commercial law and regulations in a compliant but practical way.
* Able to apply a structured and flexible approach in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
* Comfortable engaging with staff at all levels within the Company and at Dealerships.
* Enjoys working both collaboratively and autonomously, and applying initiative.
* Is used to delivering independent analysis alongside supporting commercial demands and tight deadlines.
* Articulate, persuasive and diplomatic.
* Possesses common sense and an understanding of the company’s commercial context.
* Capable of original thought.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Sales – Motor Finance Software Solutions
Based location flexible
We are seeking an enterprising sales professional to join a technology business …
Internal Account Manager
Competitive salary package
My client a leading provider of B2B finance is looking for an ambitious person to join their team. The …
Administration/Sales Support – Motor Finance
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector . Due to rapid growth they are now …