Senior Asset Finance Underwriter
Salary £60/65k plus great benefits
Our client is a prestigious asset finance lender a challenger in the Asset Finance market, offers Hire Purchase and Leasing finance for a full range of assets and sectors through brokers, as well as funding direct to independent asset finance houses
*Due to expansion of the Asset Finance business my client recruiting for both flow and medium ticket underwriting specialists you will have responsibility for the end-to-end underwriting process with autonomy and ownership for proposals with a mandate up to £250k.
*The scope of the role will enable working across a range of assets and in owning the credit analysis and subsequent recommendation of facilities.
*Given the growth and development of the business, the role offers significant scope for involvement in a range of projects, as part of the Bank’s continuous improvement of policies, processes, reporting, etc.
*As a key liaison point for Asset Finance, this position will be focused across the Asset Finance business in providing market intelligence and commentary which will influence Sales, Credit, Operations, Audit, Proposal Management and Collections in ensuring that the full risk profile of assets is fully articulated in the lending process and in managing the risk profile of the book.
You must have:
* Extensive experience in underwriting asset finance proposals with detailed knowledge of various asset types
* Strong application of accounting principles including P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, gearing, working capital etc
* Demonstrable ability to understand value across a range of hard and soft assets
* Ability to work independently in taking a pragmatic approach to underwrite within parameters of credit policy; appreciation of when escalation/ guidance is required.
* The willingness, aptitude and gravitas to be a key member of a growing business
* From a credit perspective, lending experience to SME and corporate clients
* Experience of drafting and implementing policy
* Ability to keep abreast of market trends and provide effective and relevant commentary
If interested in this role please email email@example.com
Senior Dealer Credit Analyst ( Motor Finance )LondonExcellent salary and benefits negotiable according to experience
Our client are a fast growing and …
Our client a progressive Business Finance provider have an opportunity for a graduate looking to develop a career in finance particularly in credit …
Motor Finance – Account Manager
Our client is a dynamic Car finance company who are looking for an account manager to join there ever growing team. …