20k plus bonus
To support the dealer and payout department within Motor finance, Part of the role will be to maintain a great relationship with the customers and dealers by communicating in a professional manner. You would need to manage the expectations by ensuring the highest level of service has been provided.
* Provide full support through administrative duties for both the payout and dealer departments. This will include assisting Dealmakers by checking proofs and submitting to funders.
* Communicate with customers in a professional and polite manner to gain further information where required.
* To act in a positive, pro-active way to get issues with payouts resolved as efficiently as possible.
* Regular contact with customers & suppliers to communicate any updates and/or payout confirmation.
* Providing and encouraging a friendly atmosphere for new customers and dealers.
* All completed documentation received to be fully checked and processed in accordance with company policy prior to pay-out.
* 4 weekdays, ideally Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri, 9 am – 6 pm (some leeway on hours in the week depending upon travelling distance) and every Saturday, 9 am – 5.30pm.
Every Sunday and one weekday off.
For a full job spec please give me a call/ email on 01279 713900
Asset Finance – Agricultural Dealer Account Manager
Competitive Salary plus Car and commission
Working for the finance arm of a manufacturer of agricultural equipment, this is …
Our client is a prestigious tier 1 lender, fast-growing and looking for someone to join the as a Management Accountant.
Up to 19k
Our client is a prestigious tier 1 lender, fast-growing and looking for someone to join as an Office Administrator.