We are looking for an experience administrator with excellent attention to detail to work a key part of the sales support team with our client who are a fast growing and innovative employer
* Efficiently and effectively manage and coordinate the entire sales process, displaying excellent communication skills, attention to detail and urgency throughout.
* Promptly conduct credit searches on customers, prepare finance proposals and liaise with funders and Sales
* Generate and issue all necessary finance documentation accurately and speedily paying keen attention to detail ensuring the documents are right first time.
* Ensure each deal is paid out as quickly as possible so the client can take delivery of their assets.
* Raise invoices
* Ensure sales are processed and recorded accurately using the relevant IT sales system.
* Ensure key information on new suppliers is loaded on to IT sales system.
* Maintain good working relationships with direct customers, suppliers, and funders by way of regular communication.
* Provide excellent levels of service to all customers and business associates.
* Effectively capture and record full details of customers and funders onto the database.
* Keep up-to-date with both funders and customer needs and available finance options.
* Develop opportunities to upsell finance products to customers.
* Comply with all relevant regulatory standards and internal policies.
* Work closely with Business Development Directors and Sales Support colleagues to ensure the sales process is efficient, effective and successful.
* Provide support to colleagues to enhance the success of the team.
* Positively contribute towards individual, departmental and company objectives.
* General office and administration duties.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* A sound representative of company brand values, ethos, and objectives.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proactive and tenacious with a winning mentality, both independently and as part of a team.
* Personable and self-motivated
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£30-35k + 10% bonus
Great benefits (Inc private healthcare, interest free loans etc.)
This is a key role working in Administration/Sales Support with the Operations Manager, …
Asset Finance – Business Development Manager
Car & benefits – OTE 90k
Are you an experienced and driven BDM, looking for your next challenge? If …
Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Recruitment
We are a specialist agency working in permanent recruitment mainly in Leasing and Motor Finance. We are looking for a Recruitment …