Property Finance Account Manager
We are seeking a property finance Account Manager to focus on residential development, bridging and buy to let for SME developers business and commercial mortgages for mainly existing.
Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA, we access a panel of more than 50 funders to be able to offer the most appropriate finance solution for our clients, from high street banks through to specialist funders.
A new business-focused sales role, servicing developers and property owners with their finance requirement; including but not exhaustively, development finance, bridging finance, BTL and commercial mortgages.
You will work closely with an existing account manager in the same role, providing support and shared mentoring.
Your role is responsible for delivering income against an annual commission plan.
The successful candidate will have the support of leads being provided via various means, including a large portfolio of repeat customers and an ever-increasing number of referral partners.
You will also need to be willing to reach out to targeted prospects and network to find opportunities.
We are seeking a candidate who is able to engage at all levels of business and has the ambition to overachieve as the role evolves organically.
Success in this role will require the achievement of minimum levels of performance in critical areas such as activity, behaviour, CRM adoption, customer care, quality as well as sales targets.
Our client has excellent relations with a diverse funding panel, with a wide product offering, giving you the opportunity to build strong and fruitful relationships with clients.
Your responsibilities and key skill requirements:
* Generate income against annual commission plan
* Being able to understand, explain, identify opportunities for and sell our full range of finance products
* Build a pipeline of opportunities through targeted prospecting and networking
* Service and retain existing account base so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities
* Develop strong working relationships with customers, property professionals, accountants and introducers, as well as colleagues to achieve success on all counts
* Minimum of 1 years’ property finance experience selling finance to the SME sector
* Confident and competent at dealing with senior customer contacts, pricing, selling, deal structuring and deal progression
* Excellent customer service and focus on treating customers fairly
* Strong communication skills
* Organised and Focused
* IT literate, including Microsoft Office and CRM
Salary negotiable depending on experience, OTE – Varied (uncapped)
If interested in this role, please ring Julie.
Broker Business Development Manager
OTE £70,000 (uncapped) plus prestige car and benefits
North East/East Midlands
Our client is a lender looking to develop and expand asset finance broker …
Underwriter – Motor or Asset Finance
Salary negotiable according to experience plus great benefits
North West London
To include weekend working with 2 days off …
Commercial Vehicle Finance
Trainee Field Sales – Commercial Vehicle Finance
Basic Commission car OTE £60k plus
Our client is an excellent employer a manufacturer of commercial …