My client is looking for someone to join as a Procurement Manager to look after a small team. Previous management experience is essential.
*Provide support to the team as well as demonstrating strong leadership
* Be an experienced point contact and confident to be a point of escalation for dealers and funders and having the ability to resolve difficult situations
*Be confident to manage the team effectively including ensuring all tasks are covered in periods of staff absence, appointments etc.
* Identify potential business risks and be proactive in seeking a resolution
*Be confident to feed back to all staff including management constructively
*Conduct quarterly 121’s with the team to measure development, training needs and discuss future goals
* Identify backlogs early and potential pitfalls so they can be addressed before efficiency is reduced.
* Manage day to day allocation of work. (ensuring good model website coverage)
* Reviewing supplier and funder emails/stock/deals are being allocating to the team.
Skills/ knowledge / Experience
*Has lead a team or played a lead role in a busy team environment
* Has worked closely with Senior Leaders/Directors
* Succeeded in a busy and pressurised role
* Has managed relationships with external suppliers
If interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Internal Sales – Finance
Salary £25000-£30000 OTE £35-40k
My client is seeking a highly motivated and sales oriented individual who has the ability to prioritise work …
External Account Manager – IT Dealer Finance
Salary up to £45k (depending on experience) + Bonus + Mercedes C Class
This is a fantastic opportunity to …
Motor Finance – Key Accounts/Dealer Account Manager
Up to £50k plus car and benefits
My client is looking for someone to come on board to look after …