New Business/Sales Support Administration
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales support person to join a growing and well established company. You will be based in the Manchester offices, liaising with field sales/Account Managers. I am ideally looking for someone with previous Asset Finance/Leasing experience. Work hard and play hard company, great reputation within the industry.
You will need to have 5 GCSE A-C (or equivalent) including Maths & English, ideally a minimum 2 years office based experience, preferably in a sales or customer facing environment, it would be great if you had around 2 years sales experience in the asset finance leasing industry.
You need to be an excellent communicator both written & verbal, who can interact effectively with people of varying seniority in the office environment. A hardworking, practical, professional, results driven, capable of working under pressure, self-motivated & manage own time effectively. Adaptable & flexible, open to new ideas and concepts. Detail focused individual.
* Provide internal office support for appointed External Sales Executives by being first point of contact for equipment suppliers, customers and funding partners with queries relating to proposals and lease documentation.
* Provide equipment suppliers with accurate lease quotes using pare-agreed rates.
* Prepare credit proposal forms for customers wishing to lease equipment. Accurately record customer details, desired term of lease, equipment details and cost, equipment supplier commissions, etc. Pass information to the Activations team in a timely manner.
* Liaise with the activations team, equipment suppliers, customers and appointed External Sales Executive to obtain additional information for credit proposal clearance.
* Keep all relevant parties informed of credit proposal decisions, ensuring equipment suppliers are contacted by telephone wherever possible.
* Prepare lease documentation in accordance with the credit proposal acceptance and liaise with equipment suppliers and customers to ensure paperwork is signed and returned in a timely manner, with equipment delivery dates clarified and communicated to the activations team.
* Ensure equipment supplier and appointed External Sales Executive is kept up to date with any unexpected delays with payment of equipment invoices / Agreement activation.
* Liaise with relevant parties in order to obtain additional paperwork required to resolve any unexpected delays with payment of equipment invoices / Agreement activation.
* Assist appointed External Sales Executive with proactive pipeline management, by keeping equipment suppliers up to date with incomplete lease documentation received and obtaining outstanding items to facilitate payment of equipment invoices / Agreement activation.
* Assist appointed External Sales Executive with providing accurate monthly GP (Gross Profit) forecasts to the management team & communicate any changes in a timely manner.
* Assist appointed External Sales Executive with converting accepted credit proposals through effective pipeline management and communication with proposed lessees and equipment suppliers.
* Where appropriate accompany appointed External Sales Executive on meetings and/or social events with equipment suppliers.
Please ONLY apply for the above vacancy should you have the relevant skills and experience as listed above. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Support – SNR level
Currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support person. You will be working in the Sales Department, reporting to the Account …
External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic …
Broker Manager/BDM (Broker Channel)
Up to £45k base + com + Car allowance and many other benefits.
I am currently seeking to recruit a new experienced BDM …