Marketing Manager – Fintech company
Salary £65/80k plus bonus and benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join this a fast growing consumer/retail finance lender.
This FinTech is experiencing rapid growth and is an independent, innovative and technology-savvy company.
You will help bring new structure and strategy into the marketing efforts using a mixture of traditional and digital techniques, and help drive brand awareness in the sector.
You will also help create and deliver a marketing strategy for their state-of-the-art technology platform that will help win business and enhance the customer experience.
You will have:
* 7-10 years of broad marketing skills (traditional and online/digital), preferably within a lending environment
* Re-branding experience from inception to delivery
* Experience with Agile techniques, lean start-up/customer development techniques and product management
* GDPR knowledge and understanding
* A content marketing skill set
* Product development experience with regard to usability UX/UI
* An affinity for and experience of, digital marketing in both the B2B and B2C markets, and in particular content marketing techniques, measurement and optimisation
* Creative mind-set in terms of new ideas to reach and engage with audiences
* Ambitious and dynamic personality
* Genuine passion for B2B and B2C marketing, finance and technology
* Marketing communications – plan and write all marketing communications
across various marketing channels, including the website, advertising, and product-ledDigital and print advertising campaigns
* Excellent copywriting skills in finance and/or tech sector
Please note this role is based in London but requires travel to Cheshire.
If this role is for you please email your CV to email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Asset Finance – Sales Support
SALARY: Up to £28,000 (plus 10% discretionary bonus)
Working in Asset Finance for an established funder who is …
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
We are looking for someone with 2 years underwriting experience within the Asset Finance and Leasing Industry. You will be working …
We are seeking a passionate successful sales professional with excellent communication skills to join a prestigious B2B leasing company.
The role in brief is to …