Lease Administrator – Essex
Salary £24/28k plus benefits
Our client is a prestigious provider of business /asset finance this is a key role assist with the smooth running of the office ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction whilst providing the highest levels of service to office equipment suppliers, sales people and customers alike.
* Proposal Input onto in house system
* Answering telephones in a pro-active manor
* Building & maintaining relationships with suppliers
* Communicating with funders & customers
* Obtaining information to submit a credit story to our funders
* Negotiating rates with suppliers & funders
* Relaying credit decisions to suppliers & customers
* Completing lease documentation where required.
* Chasing suppliers for signed documentation & New Business
* Processing Completed Lease Documentation
* Any other tasks as directed by Line Manager
– Good communication and organisational skills
– A strong ability and desire to be constantly challenged
– Exceptional relationship skills to support external colleagues and customers
– Experience of managing existing business relationships
– Confident and with an exceptional telephone manner
– Negotiation and persuasion skills.
A good team player
– You will ideally have experience in the asset finance/leasing environment or from a banking background
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Sales Support – SNR level
Currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support person. You will be working in the Sales Department, reporting to the Account …
External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic …
Broker Manager/BDM (Broker Channel)
Up to £45k base + com + Car allowance and many other benefits.
I am currently seeking to recruit a new experienced BDM …