Excellent salary plus bonus, car & great benefits
My client is a prestigious lender in the automotive finance sector looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for managing the internal control system in cooperation with the Management team. You would be responsible to provide assurance of the organisation’s governance, risk management and control processes to the Board. Demonstrating throughout a disciplined approach to evaluate and improve their effectiveness. It reports functionally to the Board and administratively to the Managing Director.
- Preparation and update of the risk assessment according to the methodology provided by HQ. This risk assessment is aimed at determining the multi-year (three years) audit programme and the yearly audit plan, establishing the audit missions priorities based on a risk level of the activity/process to be audited, this will allow an effective resource allocation and definition of the frequency of audit missions.
- Definition of the annual audit plan, taking into consideration the SMT inputs and ensure it is approved by the Board.
- Responsible for validating the completeness of the recorded/ documented audit phases ensuring they hold sufficient evidence to back up the audit opinion and signing off the relevant testing.
- Provide support to the senior management to find the most effective corrective actions to implement.
- Provide to the Headquarters monthly reporting related to the progress of the annual audit plan, action implementation data, key quality performance indicators.
- Provide support to Headquarters when they are performing audits in the UK.
- Present audit results, KPIs and relevant Internal Audit matters on a quarterly basis to the Internal Control Committee.
- Responsible for all Audit related policies and procedures.
- Monthly validation of evidence for actions implemented by the business.
- To be responsible for the department budget and containing departmental costs within budgeted expectations.
- Experience in auditing, preferably in a banking group
- The ability to develop and motivate groups of staff.
- A high degree of self-motivation and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to change.
- CIA certified would be desirable or willing to achieve them.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with data analysis and business intelligence tools is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong organisational ability are essential.
For a detailed job description and more information please call Vicky on 07970315386