Head of Marketing & Product Development – Motor Finance
Great package plus benefits
Working in the motor finance sector the Head of Marketing is accountable for all the external marketing activity delivering high value marketing assets to drive customer acquisition. This role is responsible for the creation, management and delivery of external marketing, working with the existing team to build and deliver on a digital strategy that will drive the success of our direct to consumer proposition on the coming years.
This role will lead product development, working with cross functional teams to deliver well thought out product solutions that will deliver growth in line with the business plan and our customer needs. Key to success will be the ability to influence across functions to build the proposition and sign-off required to get business approval.
You will be required to lead the digital team but also be able to get directly involved and have direct responsibility for delivery. The ability to work on multiple projects whether directly involved or leading the team and able to input and provide experience across the marketing spectrum.
You will be responsible for the delivery of key projects to help deliver the strategic goals of the business.
* Overall responsibility for Marketing
* Lead the product development delivery across the business
* Lead the department and work with and develop the marketing team
* Delivering agreed application numbers through the company web-site and other marketing channels
* Own the website and associated external communication channels
* Own relationships and work with external suppliers for marketing activities
* Be a key member to cross function committees, representing Marketing and the Sales & Marketing department where required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
* Experienced marketer
* Knowledge across multiple marketing disciplines
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing
* Team management experience
* Previous experience of working under an FCA regulated business
* Proven leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and deliver results from their team
* Experience of Product/proposition design
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Comprehensive sick
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
* Long Term Disability Insurance
* On-going Training and Professional Development
* Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes
If interested in this role, please contact Vicky 01279713900 or email your CV to email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Asset Finance – Sales Support
SALARY: Up to £28,000 (plus 10% discretionary bonus)
Working in Asset Finance for an established funder who is …
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
We are looking for someone with 2 years underwriting experience within the Asset Finance and Leasing Industry. You will be working …
We are seeking a passionate successful sales professional with excellent communication skills to join a prestigious B2B leasing company.
The role in brief is to …