Financial Controller – Bishops Stortford
Salary c£50k plus benefits
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Accountant ideally with experience in Construction or Contracting to join a fast growing company.
The company use Sage50 and the role will include the following tasks:
* Overall responsibility for the finance function of the company reporting to the Managing Director.
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly Management Accounts.
* Responsibility for company cash flow management and forecasts.
* Responsibility for HMRC compliance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Reporting on Key Performance Indicators and the financial performance of individual contracts.
* Financial supervision of the business.
* Accounts Payable/Receivable
* The candidate will also be responsible for 2 smaller companies in the group
Ideally the candidate would have experience of a previous role in a construction or contracting company. The candidate will be either qualified by experience of recently qualified.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Administration/Sales Support – Motor Finance
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector . Due to rapid growth they are now …
My client is looking for someone to join the Central processing unit.
*Excellent telephone communication and negotiation skills*Able to work flexible hours and …
Asset Finance Area Sales Manager (Manufacturer)
Package £65k plus car pension healthcare (and more)
London and Home Counties
Our client is a prestigious market leading manufacturer …