£30k – £45k + bonus
We are looking for a Junior Controller to join a great financial team based in Essex. You would have anything from 1 – 3 years of previous experience within a bank, financial services or auditing/consulting firm, Previous experience in Finance Financial Services will be a plus.
You will need to have good knowledge of IFRS accounting (and possibly US Gaap), and ideally ACCA certificated. Business Administration university degree would be desirable.
Those of you who are fluent in Italian, French or German would be great! You must have good knowledge of MS Office tools (advanced Excel); strong skills on excel pivot tables (and Vlookup) and data interrogation / matching techniques; good knowledge of SAP.
Due to this office being very busy, you need to have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
* Direct interface with other departments at market level and the EMEA FP&A / CAO and Treasury team; deal with JV or Vendor partners ensuring reliable, timely and accurate information flow
* Liaise with other departments to ensure sharing of information and deep / complete understanding of business variances and trends
* Month end closing process including reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet and commercials
* Assure reliability and integrity of the monthly/quarterly results reported in the official reports in accordance with IFRS and US Gaap
* Monthly variance analysis vs main reference scenarios (budget, forecasts)
* Produce, maintain and develop financial reports with KPI’s for areas such as new business, margin, cost of funding, other operating income, Risk costs Roll on Rentals analysis and any other key business area
* SG&A monthly accrual and actual analysis and monitoring
* Support the Financial Controller in the management and of Forecast and Budgeting processes;
* Ensure appropriate controls are in place also through the execution or review of balances reconciliations
* Deal with treasury to control and manage proper company funding and appropriate math funding in place and in line with Group policies; monitor JV funding trends
* Liaise with tax departments any aspect related to taxation reporting and tax impacts on reporting and statutory accounts
* Support the drafting of year end statutory accounts (if applicable)
* Support the Financial Controller in any ICT implementation projects on finance topics and any strategic initiative
* Intercompany reconciliations for Group systems loading purposes and consolidation eliminations
* Support the Financial Controller in any process related to Internal and external audit
ONLY apply should you have the above as listed. If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Sales – Motor Finance Software Solutions
Based location flexible
We are seeking an enterprising sales professional to join a technology business …
Internal Account Manager
Competitive salary package
My client a leading provider of B2B finance is looking for an ambitious person to join their team. The …
Administration/Sales Support – Motor Finance
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector . Due to rapid growth they are now …