External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an External Account manager for a most reputable and established asset finance company . You must be proactive and have a clear focus and drive to source new client relationships as well as having the skills and experience to manage a number of supporting accounts.
The External Account Manager will work in conjunction with a partnered internal Account Manager in order to achieve their own new business targets. The External Account Manager position will cover the Midlands/Birmingham area so ideally the suitable candidate will Ideally live near this area and will ultimately work from our Northern office. They should also have leasing sales background or sales within an office equipment reseller/manufacturer with several years of experience.
The dealers require a high level of service and support from my client. The External Account Manager is responsible for driving new sales and relationship management.
* Hit Target and this will be predominantly achieved by bringing on new business.
* Motivate and work with a dedicated internal account manager
* Analyse dealer performance
* Increase dealer turnover
* Research and canvas for new dealers.
Other Typical Work Activities will involve:
* Daily contact with internal account manager on performance, incentives or special terms.
* Discuss decisions with Credit manager if required
* Review Ml daily and provide to dealers
* Attend structured review meetings with dealers
* Provide Rate Charts to dealers
* Accurate Forecasting of performance for the month
* Problem Solving
* Provide training to dealers and internal account managers if required
* Chase Suppliers for business
* Chase acceptances and documents
* Create monthly sales report
* Good time management
* Learn new products and new areas
* Be proactive not reactive
* Create new ideas for products and incentives
The individual must be proactive and have a clear focus on producing proposals and new business for my client. They will work in conjunction with a partnered Internal Account Manager to cultivate existing relationships but also be responsible for delivery of their own new business target.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Administration/Sales Support – Motor Finance
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector . Due to rapid growth they are now …
My client is looking for someone to join the Central processing unit.
*Excellent telephone communication and negotiation skills*Able to work flexible hours and …
Asset Finance Area Sales Manager (Manufacturer)
Package £65k plus car pension healthcare (and more)
London and Home Counties
Our client is a prestigious market leading manufacturer …