Dealer Onboarding and Monitoring assistant
The main aspect is the due diligence of the introducers.
* Assist with performing due diligence and KYC on all introducers (typically car dealers) for onboarding purposes
* Assist with the monitoring of Introducers including due diligence, fraud, and risk monitoring
* Help with the Dealer Monitoring function within the business and establishing systems and processes.
* Ensuring that procedures meet all regulatory requirements for KYC and onboarding
Building relationships in order to support effective oversight of the Introducers
What we are looking for
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisation skills and ability to priorities
* Be able to think out the box
* Ability to follow procedures
* Able to keep self-motivated
Shifts – this role works shifts: 9am-5pm one week, and 12-8pm the other, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm.
To see the full job spec and apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01279 713900
Sales Support – SNR level
Currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support person. You will be working in the Sales Department, reporting to the Account …
External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic …
Broker Manager/BDM (Broker Channel)
Up to £45k base + com + Car allowance and many other benefits.
I am currently seeking to recruit a new experienced BDM …