Dealer Onboarding and Monitoring assistant
The main aspect is the due diligence of the introducers.
* Assist with performing due diligence and KYC on all introducers (typically car dealers) for onboarding purposes
* Assist with the monitoring of Introducers including due diligence, fraud, and risk monitoring
* Help with the Dealer Monitoring function within the business and establishing systems and processes.
* Ensuring that procedures meet all regulatory requirements for KYC and onboarding
Building relationships in order to support effective oversight of the Introducers
What we are looking for
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisation skills and ability to priorities
* Be able to think out the box
* Ability to follow procedures
* Able to keep self-motivated
Shifts – this role works shifts: 9am-5pm one week, and 12-8pm the other, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm.
To see the full job spec and apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01279 713900
Asset Finance – Agricultural Dealer Account Manager
Competitive Salary plus Car and commission
Working for the finance arm of a manufacturer of agricultural equipment, this is …
Our client is a prestigious tier 1 lender, fast-growing and looking for someone to join the as a Management Accountant.
Up to 19k
Our client is a prestigious tier 1 lender, fast-growing and looking for someone to join as an Office Administrator.