Credit Underwriter UK – Asset Finance
Salary c£35k (negotiable)
A new lender to the SME Asset Finance market funded by a major bank. We are seeking a Credit Underwriter experienced in fast moving “flow” asset finance to support the start-up of the Credit Function. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Risk function of the business to meet the demands of the market.
We are looking for a Credit Underwriter for the UK market. You will be responsible for assessing funding applications, will utilise and further develop your functional expertise in credit analysis by learning from an experienced risk director. This is a key function where you will be supporting the business’s start-up by making meaningful lending decisions to SME companies.
In this role you will be:
* Analysing and verifying financial and non-financial information to determine the creditworthiness of our SME clients.
* Verifying information on client’s applications and evaluating fraud risks.
* Given the responsibility to make independent credit decision within your own delegated authority. In close contact with our Brokers to ensure an excellent client’s experience.
* Making recommendations for the development of systems, processes and business policies and guidelines.
* Mentoring and training junior credit analysts as they come on board.
* Directly supporting the business by enhancing the quality of credit applications
You will have:
* A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in financial services as an Underwriter or Credit Analyst for the UK market.
* A university degree in business, finance, economics, mathematics or other related numerical subject.
* Experience in the SME sector (preferred), however experience within the consumer, commercial, or mortgage sector is also of interest to us.
* A sound understanding of financial ratios, credit reporting agency data, and experience in analysing financial statements.
* A solid grasp of UK credit bureau data and ancillary sources.
* Strong analytical capabilities and excellent Excel skills.
* A strong work ethic with great attention to detail.
. A team player with an ability to work independently while contributing to the success of our team at the same time.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent planning and organisational skills whilst always maintaining an enthusiastic “can do” attitude
* Establishes effective working relationships at all levels and is always customer focused with a commercial approach
* Flexibility in their approach to their role and commitment to act as one team across the organisation.
If interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay 01279713900 or email your CV to email@example.com
Sales Manager – Broker and Direct Business
South of Birmingham
Salary c£50k plus car and commission OTE £80k
Our client a division …
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
Overview of Role:
As a Credit Controller you are responsible for recovering unpaid rentals/debts to the business, a good communicator and be …
JOB TITLE: Asset Finance – Sales Support
SALARY: Up to £28,000 (plus 10% discretionary bonus)
Working in Asset Finance for an established funder who is …