Credit Risk Underwriter – Asset Finance
Salary negotiable according to experience plus bonus etc.
Our client is a fast-growing ambitious company providing finance to a wide variety of SME & Professions organisations for projects/requirements ranging from £10k to several £m. Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA, they access a panel of more than 50 funders to be able to offer the most appropriate finance solution for their clients, from high street banks through to specialist funders.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience with either a broker or funder and be looking to progress their career.
Manage the lending panel:
– Review, analyse and refine credit proposals from Sales, requesting additional information where applicable
– Select where the business is placed, on a strategic and operational level, to optimise rates, approval ratios and response times
– Speak/meet with key clients to assist with credit approvals for more quirky/challenging deals
– Agree on trading terms with new lenders/review terms with existing, including rates, volume bonuses, EOT and extension rental splits
– Preparing for and attending lender review meetings, establishing regular contact with key members of the lending panel
– Regularly review and update funder matrix detailing appetite, rates, products, doc fees, margin splits, EOT etc.
– Responsible for FCA/DPA and GDPR compliance, with Compliancy Services and administrative support
– Ensure NACFB compliance and generate value from membership
– Review and renew PII cover
Own book lending:
– Assist the Directors in refining credit policies
– Underwrite own book deals
– Assist the Directors to improve systems and processes to allow effective underwriting
– Assist the Directors with sourcing and managing wholesale/block facilities
– Regular monitoring and delivering of staff compliance training and CPD
– Run quarterly training sessions for staff on financial products, accounts and other relevant areas
If interested in this role please call Julie
Senior Credit Risk Underwriter Asset Business Finance
Salary negotiable c£50/70k according to experience plus great benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for a …
Credit Underwriter Asset Finance
We are seeking an experienced Credit Underwriter with Asset Finance experience, making accurate credit assessments of commercial propositions in the Technology …
Sales Support Administrator.
Responsibilities of the position are to support Account Managers with all proposals. You would manage every lead from initial …