£55k + bonus
I’m currently looking to recruit a Credit/ Risk Manager to join their Credit & Risk team. Reporting to the Head of Credit, this is an excellent opportunity for a Credit Risk Manager to strengthen an outstanding team, who have responsibility for underwriting potential SME customers throughout the UK.
* Assist in minimising the company’s risk from lending money by careful assessment of the credit risk while adhering to the company’s credit policy and underwriting parameters.
* Although this is an office based role it will be necessary to visit potential customers on an ad-hoc basis where either the size of the transaction or the customer justifies it.
* Prepare concise but informative reports on potential customers recommending whether they are suitable for the requested borrowings.
* Liaise with customers and business introducers as necessary.
* Must have some commercial experience (although not necessarily in credit or asset finance).
* Experience of interpreting and understanding both a set of accounts and customer business models.
* Technical knowledge around credit risk analysis and the tools available for obtaining the necessary credit information.
* Basic understanding of different asset classes, their typical depreciation, ease of recovery and ease of resale.
* Experience of dealing with customers in a business to business environment and the ability to effectively interview, analyse the information received and, as a consequence, control the discussion.
* Comfortable dealing at Director Level.
* Display an appreciation, understanding and interest in how business and the economy in general works.
* Capable of planning own work to achieve objectives.
* Candidate should be comfortable working and contributing in a team environment.
* Good IT systems skills are assumed.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to absorb information quickly and efficiently will be expected.
* Expected to work in a methodical manner with limited supervision.
* Driving licence essential for customer visits around the UK.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Support – SNR level
Currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support person. You will be working in the Sales Department, reporting to the Account …
External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic …
Broker Manager/BDM (Broker Channel)
Up to £45k base + com + Car allowance and many other benefits.
I am currently seeking to recruit a new experienced BDM …