Corporate Collections Officer
My client is currently looking for those with Collections experience, with higher value accounts. Ideally this will be within the Asset finance industry, and ideally with Hard Assets. You will be working in collections team, and reporting to the Head of Collections.
You will be responsible for;
* Collection of the company’s arrears cases in particular those relating to higher value/ticket, hard asset cases
* Principal collections resource for my client, dealing with both internally and externally generated requests.
* Corresponding by phone, email and letter to external customers and stakeholders
* Providing support to the Head of Collections as and when required
* Contacting clients regarding outstanding payments for services through immediate payment or by setting up payment plans
* Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment schedules
* Provide collections assistance to our funding partners and be a point of contact for them
* Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times
* Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
* Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
* Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
* Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly, and all parties are notified
* Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm
* Follow Company policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that legislative requirements are met
* Anything else that the business deems reasonable
* Excellent communication skills in all forms; confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
* Strong negotiation skills, ability to make commercially aware decisions when dealing with arrears cases, agents, solicitors and third parties
* Ability to identify potential high-risk cases in particular those where assets are at risk
* Proven knowledge and experience of working in a collections role
* Good all-round collections skills dealing with cases from inception of arrears to recovery of bad debts
* Experience of asset finance collections preferable
* Experience of working in a fast-moving environment and ability to work under pressure
* Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds
* Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
* Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
* Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Attention to detail
* Computer literacy
Please ONLY apply for the above position should you have the relevant high value collections experience. Email your CV to email@example.com
Sales Support – SNR level
Currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support person. You will be working in the Sales Department, reporting to the Account …
External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic …
Broker Manager/BDM (Broker Channel)
Up to £45k base + com + Car allowance and many other benefits.
I am currently seeking to recruit a new experienced BDM …