We are looking for an experienced collections professional, to join our client based in Northampton. You will need to have had previous Collections and recoveries experience, this is essential and ideally within the Asset Finance/Leasing industry, Banking Industry. In return, you will be working for a great Finance company, who is well established, and expanding. My client has an excellent reputation within the Finance industry, and they are a very good company to work for.
* Principal collections resource for my client, dealing with both internally and externally generated requests.
* Corresponding by phone, email and letter to external customers and stakeholders.
* Providing support
* Contacting clients regarding outstanding payments for services through immediate payment or by setting up payment plans.
* Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment schedules
* Provide collections assistance to our funding partners and be a point of contact for them.
* Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
* Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
* Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
* Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
* Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
* Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm.
Your Skills and Knowledge
* Previous Asset Finance/ Leasing/Motor Finance, Banking industry experience within a collections role
ESSENTIAL: Previous Collections experience within the finance industry.
* Excellent communication skills in all forms; confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
* Experience of working in a fast-moving environment and ability to work under pressure
* Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant Finance industry and Collections experience. Email your CV to email@example.com
Senior Dealer Credit Analyst ( Motor Finance )LondonExcellent salary and benefits negotiable according to experience
Our client are a fast growing and …
Our client a progressive Business Finance provider have an opportunity for a graduate looking to develop a career in finance particularly in credit …
Motor Finance – Account Manager
Our client is a dynamic Car finance company who are looking for an account manager to join there ever growing team. …