£25-30k plus bonus
Our client are specialists within the leasing and Asset finance industry we have a great opportunity as a Collection’s Advisor the role is all B2b Collections this role is to give support to the collections department and monitor early arrears and payment arrangements
The role is part of the Collections, Recoveries and Restructuring team and will be primarily focused on the Asset Finance area within the Business Finance division.
To assist the Recoveries Manager in the administration of the cases referred for legal action.
* Consistently apply and adhere to the banks regulatory and policy procedures.
* Operate within a set of delegated authorities as defined by the business.
* Report all issues of regulatory concern to the Asset Finance Operations
Director/Bank Legal & Compliance Director.
* Monitor and record potential provision movements.
* Liaise with external/internal auditors, as required.
Recoveries and Legal
* Review legal referrals on receipt to ensure correct completion and enclosures.
* Input and maintain legal recoveries spreadsheets.
* Undertake relevant searches to establish debtor’s financial status/assets.
* Maintain, review and record cases where payment arrangements are in place.
* Liaise with solicitors, as appropriate.
* Draft letters/orders, as requested by manager.
* Adaptable and flexible
* Accuracy and strong attention to detail necessary
* Customer-focused approach
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£30-35k + 10% bonus
Great benefits (Inc private healthcare, interest free loans etc.)
This is a key role working in Administration/Sales Support with the Operations Manager, …
Asset Finance – Business Development Manager
Car & benefits – OTE 90k
Are you an experienced and driven BDM, looking for your next challenge? If …
Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Recruitment
We are a specialist agency working in permanent recruitment mainly in Leasing and Motor Finance. We are looking for a Recruitment …