Business Development Manager Asset Finance
Excellent salary, car commission and benefits
Our client a fast-growing prestigious lender is looking to recruit an additional BDM to cover the above area, I would like to talk to experienced Asset Finance sales professionals looking for their next move
* Presenting our clients’ products to clients through face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
* Generate new business prospects while maximising the potential of an existing customer base.
* Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure a prompt and efficient payout.
* Establish client needs and recommend solutions through products we are able to offer.
* Responsible for your diary and managing appointments.
* Effectively interact with the Sales and Support teams and other departments.
* Update appropriate databases accurately and efficiently.
* Meet all FCA and regulatory requirements
* An understanding of SME business and asset finance is essential
* Proven success in your sales ability, create new business opportunities from client visits and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process
* Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
* Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric philosophy
* Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
* Risk assessment: understanding of Accounts.
* Full UK drivers licence
* The ability to bring an established client base to ensure early success is paramount
* Previous experience of home/remote working is preferred
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Credit Underwriter Asset Finance
Salary negotiable according to experience plus bonus etc.
Our client is a fast-growing ambitious company providing finance to Business in …
Account Manager Professions Finance
Salary and Commission OTE £55k
Our client provides clear, fair and effective finance to a wide variety of SME & …
Property Finance Account Manager
We are seeking a property finance Account Manager to focus on residential development, bridging and buy to let for SME developers …