BDM – Field Sales
Excellent salary + com + car allowance
My client has a fantastic opportunity for those experienced Asset Finance field sales people, BDM, Sales Manager, Field Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales levels all will be considered. This is a great company to work for, offering competitive rates to its clients. Excellent reputation within the industry, various locations in Scotland considered. This will be a New Business role, so my client and I are looking for those “Hunters”, those with drive and spark to challenge themselves in a new business position, who is confident with their experience and capability.
You will be…..
* Presenting my clients products to clients through face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
* Generate new business prospects while maximising the potential of existing customer base.
* You will ‘sign up’ the client where appropriate in a face to face meeting ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed.
* Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure prompt and efficient payout.
* Establish client needs and recommend solutions though products we are able to offer.
* Responsible for your diary and managing appointments.
* Effectively interact with the Sales and Support teams and other departments.
* Update appropriate databases accurately and efficiently.
* Meet all FCA and regulatory requirements
You must have……
* An understanding of SME business and asset finance is essential
* Proven success in your sales ability, create new business opportunities from client visits and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process
* Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
* Excellent communication skills and a customer centric philosophy
* Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
* Strong communication skills in all forms
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Ability to demonstrate sound commercial awareness
* Computer literacy
* Persistence and a commitment to achieving the highest standards
* Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
* Risk assessment: understanding of Accounts.
* Full UK drivers licence
This really is a great opportunity for those EXPERIENCED Asset Finance field sales people only.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Trainee Underwriter – Asset Finance
We are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years knowledge of the Asset Finance and Leasing Industry. You will be …
Asset/Business Finance – Operations Manager
Attractive salary bonus and great benefits
We are looking for a candidate with Operations Management within a business finance environment …
My client offers bespoke specialist finance in the Motor & Asset sector. Due to rapid growth they are now looking for an additional …