The Group Credit Risk team of this established and profitable challenger bank is growing. As a result, we are looking to appoint an Auditor ideally with the knowledge of the full audit cycle within a banking and finance institution. You will be assisting Credit Risk by Auditing a portfolio of clients within Structured Finance.
As a key member of a small team, you will have exposure to a wide variety of clients and assist in influencing them with their products, systems, governance, policies, procedures and practices to meet operational needs and/or regulatory requirements. It’s a great opportunity to add value and create audit reports and pre-lend audits for a broad spectrum of organisations.
It would be great if you had experience in the following:
• AAT or equivalent or Banking/Finance qualification/experience.
• Demonstrate an understanding of carrying out the full audit cycle.
• Up to date knowledge of non-bank financial institutions/independent funders.
• Understanding of the Credit Consumer Act and the FCA’s core regulatory functions.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
For more information contact Catherine
Our client is a specialist provider of IT Finance looking for an Account Manager to work with and develop Key Accounts within IT, resellers, distributors …
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious market-leading manufacturer of Construction equipment this is a field-based asset finance sales position …
Due to continuing growth, we are looking to appoint a Compliance Advisor in a group role for this leading challenger banking group.Reporting to …