Asset Finance Sales _Construction/Agricultural Equipment
Excellent basic bonus car and exceptional benefits ote£60k plus
Our client is a prestigious market leader we are seeking a specialist in Asset Finance – responsible for providing excellent service and solutions designed to meet their customers’ funding requirements. The role is a combination of New business development and dealer management
* Promote finance products (hire purchase and lease) to customers who are purchasing construction and
agricultural machinery as well as non-competitive plant and commercial vehicles.
* Business development – develop excellent relationships with customers, vendor and dealer sales staff whilst
promoting asset finance within this niche market sector.
* Completion of finance agreement documentation, working knowledge of FCA Regulation and policy eg: Anti-Money
Laundering, Data Protection Act, Know Your Customer, Treating Customers Fairly – training will also be provided.
* Proven experience of vendor, hard asset and general finance structuring skills.
* Excellent negotiation skills, numerate, accurate, with good organisational and time-management skills and a good working knowledge of hire purchase and leasing.
* Proven experience within the financial services sector and/or with an asset finance background – ideally in a field based role.
* Computer literate – Microsoft Office and an aptitude for working with the latest digital technology.
* GCSE (or equivalent) grade C in English and Maths minimum – higher education and/or a banking or finance industry qualification would be an advantage. Full driving licence. Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Excellent Pay & Benefits Package
* Excellent basic salary.
* Discretionary bonus – up to 40% of basic salary
* Annual Disturbance Allowance
* 37.50 hour per week, 5 days – Mondays to Fridays.
* 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (plus up to
5 service days after eligibility)
* Company Car
* Pension scheme (employer contribution – 15%)
* Laptop, iPhone, and iPad
* Subsidised private healthcare scheme
* Preferential employee personal loan scheme
* Preferential employee home loan scheme
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Property & Bridging Finance Sales
£35k – £45k base + com
I am currently looking for an experienced Field Sales professional from the Property and …
External Account Manager (Field Sales Manager)
Negotiable salary (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Smartphone & Laptop.
This is a fantastic …
An exciting opportunity working for a fast growing company providing motor finance. Your role is to pro-actively and professionally promote our clients products and services …