Covering a large area of the North East, Scottish Borders and Carlisle. This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a lender in Asset Finance on Captive Vendor Finances account in the Hard Asset (Commercial Vehicles Agriculture and Construction).
Your role – Area Sales Manager
You will be focused on:
• Achieving a high level of sales success by developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of new and existing dealers and customers.
• Building strong relationships at all levels and establishing our client as the dealer’s and customer’s first choice business partner.
• Developing and training a selected group of dealers, acting as the first point of contact for retail finance enquiries.
Your requirements and qualifications -Area Sales Manager
• Proven track record in achieving sales targets within a complex business environment
• Must have successful experience in delivering sales, particularly in the provision of Asset Finance
• Knowledge of the Agricultural, Construction and Commercial Vehicle finance markets will be of advantage
• Previous experience in the captive vendor finance environment
• The ability to understand, embrace and implement change in a dynamic business environment
• A complete understanding of the industrial supply chain and the requirements of each component part
For more information contact Julie 01279713900Apply Now
On behalf of our client, an established and growing UK challenger banking group, we are looking for an experienced Financial Director to take this …
Working in the Corporate Asset finance team of a lender as a Relationship Director. You will report directly to the Regional Sales Director with responsibility …
Our client a growing lender is looking to grow a Healthcare Finance division and is seeking a Vendor Manager to join the sales team. You …