Area Sales Executive – Motor Finance
Territory: Bradford & Harrogate
Are you a natural salesperson with a proven track record of delivering and achieving sales targets within the motor industry? We have several exciting opportunities for area managers.
Preference is given to individuals with previous experience of working within the Motor Finance industry, however, we are interested in speaking to people selling any products into car dealerships (Advertising, IT systems, paintwork protection etc).
This is a field sales role, based from home, a working territory of Bradford & Harrogate.
* To manage a region and be responsible for broker and introducers relationships within their region and the quantity and quality of the business produced by those partners, ensuring accuracy at all time and that the company processes and procedures are followed.
The key aspects of your role are:
* To develop existing clients within the specific geographic region, this will involve re-energizing existing clients or picking up general relationship management
* To identify and recruit new customers
* Have a thorough understanding of our products and pricing criteria
* Understanding and delivering the brand values of the business, and acting as an ambassador for the company
* Provide training and support to clients where required
* Keep electronic and paper filing in order at all times
* To present the company in a professional and confidential manner at all times
* To pay due care and attention to your own and others health and safety at all times.
* Strong awareness of the industry sector and regulations
* Extensive field sales experience in the financial services sector
* An excellent understanding of the sector, and can hit the ground running
* Ability to identify the right sales approach for each business partner
* Outstanding time management and organisation skills
* Knowledge of TCF
* Ability to understand and comply with documented processes and procedures
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in Maths and English
Computer Literate, including MS office products and email
If interested in this role, please call vicky.
Broker Business Development Manager
OTE £70,000 (uncapped) plus prestige car and benefits
North East/East Midlands
Our client is a lender looking to develop and expand asset finance broker …
Underwriter – Motor or Asset Finance
Salary negotiable according to experience plus great benefits
North West London
To include weekend working with 2 days off …
Commercial Vehicle Finance
Trainee Field Sales – Commercial Vehicle Finance
Basic Commission car OTE £60k plus
Our client is an excellent employer a manufacturer of commercial …