THC is a specialist recruitment agency working with clients and candidates across key industries including: Asset, Finance House, Vendor, Sales Aid, Motor Finance, Contract Hire, Consumer, Invoice Discounting and Factoring, Peer to Peer lending and Land & New Homes.
Our team of consultants are encouraged to spend a lot of time in the field building long-term relationships, meeting clients and interviewing candidates.
Our clients include major banks, finance houses and brokers.
Our vision is to become a leader in our markets through reputation and results. This means that we aim to be the best in our specialist area, regarded as a quality recruitment consultancy with clients and boosting the reputation of the entire recruitment sector in the process.
We recruit roles at all levels throughout leasing and asset finance, credit, and motor finance.
We cover payouts, new business administration, documentation, novations, and sales support
We recruit for office and field based collections, including litigation and repossessions
Credit / Risk
We provide recruitment for all types of credit roles, from junior underwriters to head of risk in motor, asset, vendor and wholesale environments.
Sales and marketing
The largest percentage of our placements are in Sales with a wide range of opportunities, including business development manager, key account sales, national accounts sales, vendor finance sales, programme manager
We are able to supply Senior Interim Managers within Asset or Motor Finance.
THC has launched a team specially dedicated to recruiting for asset finance legal roles.
We set-up this team after identifying a need from clients seeking legal professionals with a background in asset finance. In addition, our proven track record in successfully filling legal vacancies gave us a platform to create a special department for this purpose within our business.
Persona Sales Training is our sister company and a dedicated provider of training for sales personnel operating in leasing and vendor finance.
Recent placements include:
• Head of Risk Asset Finance – major bank asset finance division
• Head of Broker – bank-based asset finance
• Head of Wholesales Funding – Motor Finance
• National Sales Manager – Lease Broker
• Operations Director – Consumer Finance
• Operations Manager – Lease Broker
• Programme manager – IT Vendor Finance
• Senior Underwriter – Asset Finance
• Numerous BDMs and account manager placements within vendor asset and motor finance
• Pay-outs, new business and collections roles in motor and asset finance
THC Recruitment Ltd values are:
• Do the Right Thing: Making decisions that are right for the situation or individual
• Doing what you say you’ll do: being reliable, meaning what you say, and telling the truth
• Going the extra mile: a ‘can do’ attitude and positive outlook, an enthusiastic approach to work, taking ownership and responsibility, surpassing expectations
• Be courageous: giving honest, constructive feedback, and not sugar coating it. Being prepared to step outside your comfort zone, unafraid to make tough decisions, and confident in your own ability and ideas
• We before me: sharing ideas and information that will help others; sharing candidates, giving without expecting anything in return; Introducing people for their benefit e.g. client visits
• Conscientious: having empathy, thinking before thinking before reacting; a consideration and gaining an understanding of others
Telesales Manager – Business Finance
Westerham – Kent
£30/35k plus benefits
Our client is a prestigious provider of business finance they are looking to …
Sales Advisor – Business Finance
Basic salary £25k OTE £50k plus benefits
Our client a specialist provider of Business Finance solutions seeks a talented and …
Marketing Manager – Business Finance EssexSalary £45-£55k plus bonus
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to help lead and support the Director of Marketing & …
“ High performers” are generally very smart people with an above average IQ. However, IQ is not enough on its own to be a high …
Placing a great salesperson is easy – placing a great salesperson in THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT isn’t plain sailing.
Read our guest blog from Mike at Persona …